Friday, August 18, 2006

Excuse me...


So tonight we had our friends Chad and Nicole over.
They brought us dinner.
Yummy.
Having a new baby in the house always means there will never be an empty fridge.
While enjoying our dinner Chad commented that one of his most funny moments of this year was still fresh in his mind, and he suggested I blog about it.
Maybe you had to be there, but it will be a fun memory for me to look back on in the future.
The incident happened two weeks ago.
We had finished having dinner out for my birthday at PF Changs, and were
sitting on the patio at my favorite after dinner place.
Starbucks. (No I am not ashamed of my love for this corporation)
I am running my mouth, as usual.
Mid- sentence...BUUUURRRRPPPP!
So loud, so rude.
What do I do?
I let it out, and continue on, like it is
a usual event for me.
Now this is common practice
for some, my cousin Josh for example
we expect it from him.
But I am a lady for goodness sake!
Chad, Nicole, and Justin are laughing
so hard they are holding their bellies.
I am wondering what is so funny.
I did not even realize what I had done.
Luckily I was still pregnant at the time.
Blame it on that.
Right... I played that pregnancy card right up.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Anne, too funny! I remember during my first pregnancy being shocked at how unladylike I suddendly felt -- burping all the time! :-)

By the way, I love Starbucks too!

Bethany said...

Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh!! It still makes me laugh so hard just picturing you and the whole conversation! So glad you decided to blog about it! Too funny to forget!