Thursday, September 06, 2007

I don't want to assume, but in my experience...

Silk soy milk is the only soy milk worth drinking.

The more homeless the person looks who is taking your blood or administering your shot, the better.

If a photographer has pictures of cats dressed up in their store front window, you do not want them taking your family portrait.

A coffee a day keeps the headache away.

Dusting is overrated.

Driving through a college campus will make you want to roll your windows down and blast some great music...or npr.

Cottage cheese and pineapples is an incredible snack. It also reminds me of my Grandfather.

Winnie the Pooh is so over, for nurseries anyway. I am so sick of that silly ol' bear.

Oranges are way better than apples, but let's be frank apples are easier to eat.

A good high-calorie burger is well worth it every once in awhile.

Pretty dish towels inspire cooking.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're hilarious! I like cottage cheese and pineapples too, although most people who see me eat it think it's gross for some reason.

Yeah, got to love a good burger!

And I do love pretty dish towels.

Bethany said...

Add me to the cottage cheese and pineapples list. I actually love pineapples in lots of things...they make the best chicken salad too. the photo and cat comment cracked me up. I don't think I have any pics of a cat even. HA HA so I suppose I am safe....gotta run and get my coffee down...I feel the headache coming on.

Ashleigh said...

Anne, this is a great post. Made me laugh. I agree, silk soy milk is the best I've tried. But, I have to say, I do still like Winnie the Pooh. :-)

Ashleigh said...

Oh, and you should so take one of those and use it as the first line in one of your ungrind articles. :-) Maybe write a humorous, yet insightful, piece for one of these months.

Sarah said...

Silk soy milk is great! And pineapples in cottage cheese is yummy, are there really people who think otherwise? My first weekend since school started and I already read the words "college campus". Just great. ;)

Anyway, loved this post!

Zoanna said...

This is too weird: I was thinking today of a great snack I've not had for a long time: cottage cheese and pineapple.My mom used to serve indiv slices of pinapple rings over an indiv piece of lettuce on a saucer, a pretty scoop of cc and a marashino cherry. I love Silk soymilk, gotta have my coffee once day, and being ona college campus makes me want to stay. and I've tried more new recipes since buying a six pack of pretty towels before my root canal ! Way to go. Love this post.