Thursday, December 06, 2007

a few random things.

Confession: I sometimes wake up my sleeping husband even if I'm wide awake if one of the boys needs us. It is hilarious to watch him stumble out of bed, and if I am lucky he will mumble some utter nonsense. It's great. Besides he never remembers the next day.

Confession: I love the cartoon, Emperor's New School. It is hilarious. Don't love it 'til you try it. I also love the Hannah Montana show...so does my husband. In fact, we were going to get tickets to her concert in a few weeks, but they sold out in like 5 minutes. Yeah, she rocks!

Confession: I don't know how to fold the fitted sheet. I once perfected it,I have no idea how and it was pretty much a miracle that it ever occurred. Now our fitted sheets get rolled into a ball and thrown into the closet.

Confession: I drink about a half a pot of coffee a day.

Confession: In High School a friend bought me the movie, Monty Python And The Holy Grail because she thought it was my favorite. I did quote it, but I had never seen it... I still haven't.

Confession: I have never seen the movie, The Princess Bride. I KNOW! But it's true.

Confession: I am not entirely sure about my feelings on the color pink.
Confession: I can tell you the make and model of pretty much any car. A weird talent yes, but again, it's true.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun post! :) I like the first one. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on several things:

Folding fitted sheets are a pain. I'm sure Martha Stewart has a right way to fold them, but I don't know how! ;)

I've seen The Princess Bride twice but fell asleep both times at some point in the movie. I don't see what the big deal is about that movie, as it has yet interested me enough to keep me awake.

Sarah said...

That was a lot of fun to read!!! Thanks for sharing:):)

I love the the Monty Pythons Holy Grail movie, and Hannah Montana is fav around here too for my husband and I;)

Ashleigh said...

OK, I admit I like Hannah Montana too. :-) I watch her every so often. And whenever I do turn the show on, Olivia always goes, "Mommy! Hannah Montana is on." So even my three-year-old knows who she is.

And I'm with you on the fitted sheets.

Although, I have to say I've seen "The Princess Bride" more times than I can count. Just not anytime recently.

Anonymous said...

What?? Never seen the Princess Bride? Guess what we're doing when you come down for Christmas... ;)

Anonymous said...

this is awesome. I drink a half of a pot of coffee as well...and wake my sleeping husband sometimes even if I am awake.

It's funny you are doing this because for over two weeks now, I have been working on and off of a list of 100 things about me. Look for it soon, it's going to be so dumb but so fun!

Anonymous said...

Or, I mean, UP for Christmas :)

Chad said...

Hannah Montana? come on Justin! I'll tell you what brings a tear to my eye is laughing at all this new info that I have on Justin! Cheers!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I loved your post. It was so much fun to read.

Zoe said...

So, I am stealing your confession idea for my blog cuz you are so cool!

Bethany said...

I don't know how to fold those sheets either. I just wad them in a drawer or put them on a bed right away. I think it is hilarious what you do to your hubby.

I love the princess bride.