Wednesday, July 20, 2011

9 years.


{july 20.2002}


{07.16.2011}
9 years!?!?!
FLEW by.
Justin,
9 years ago we said I do. I remember when I stepped up to walk down the aisle I looked and saw you for the first time that day, I lost it. The months leading up to our wedding were so emotionaly draining, so hard and I was sad that Jared was not there to celebrate with us all... but all of the sudden in that moment I remember feeling so much joy and happiness that we were soon to be wed.
Nobody else can make me laugh like you do, nobody can make me cry like you do, nobody can make me happy like you do, nobody is you, my partner in this life, a true gift from God , I am so thankful that he gave you to be mine.
Wouldn't want to do this crazy life with anyone but you!
love you Just.
xoxo
Annie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Amazing how time flies by.