Saturday, May 05, 2012

{baby boy bow tie baby shower}

last night I hosted a boy bow tie baby shower for my sweet friends allison + beth both due at the end of May. it was a fun evening of fellowship, friends, and food. Party
 decor, bow tie punch glasses, bow tie onesies {made by yours truly} and guest favors {a personal favorite, Mrs. Meyer's!} Girls allison + beth,   gina,myself, and carrie {sporting our bow ties...I look like a farmer!}
char, carolyn, gina, and lindsey, allison and beth again {strike a pose!}-mia {Rebekah who had to leave early :( but she made all the fun poms! }
bt3
game time    poms {made by Rebekah} and onesies {by me}
the Dexter {only male ...except for the ones in utero } + allison, rebeah, and lindsey enjoying dinner

bt2
the food {veggies +hummus, fruit, chicken salad +ham sandwhiches, 7 layer salad, bow tie salad {of course!!} crackers and spicy dip, and strawberry salad! YUM!
front door { flowers given + planted by my sweet friend Carrie Beth, poms by Rebekah}
the AMAZING bow tie cake {by Gina, who rocks at cake decorating, and they taste awesome too!}


    bowtie 028

1 comment:

Unknown said...

VERY adorable!!!