Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Laughter

In our marriage, something I love so dearly is our ability to laugh with each other and at each other. We laugh a lot, Just thinks I laugh too much sometimes because I find almost any silly thing funny. We have so much fun when we laugh. I have to share this quick story...

We are lying in bed one night talking about our younger days, and I was talking about the school I went to and my classmates. He began talking about school too, and said,

"Yeah most everyone liked me, except for these two guys, for some reason they did not like me."
To which I responded, " Who Jared and Jordan?" (his two brothers)

We laughed for a good twenty minutes.

If you don't know the Swanson children are all homeschooled, so I wondered who it could have been. He then informed me that he went to Judah Christian school where he played basketball during their lunch and study hall times, so he had friends there. Maybe you had to be there, but we got a kick out of it.
Good times.

5 comments:

Jane said...

LOLOLOL!
I get it too!!
So, who WERE the two guys who didn't like Justin?!? Everyone liked Justin. Maybe they were jealous of his awesome basketball skills.
~mom jane

Zoe said...

Laughter is the best, isn't it wonderful to share with someone!

Shawn said...

funny

Danielle said...

This is great! My husband and I make each other laugh all the time. He's always telling me I'm hillarious, which I always find interesting, because with anyone else, I'm probably pretty boring.

loren said...

Hi Anne,

You know, it's just possible . . . when adolescent young boys 'hate' a girl, sometimes it's their way of dealing with the unfamiliar emotions of being enfatuated with them. Reject them first, before they reject you -- that sort of thing.

Academic now, but when your kids get older you may see something similar.

Merry Christmas to all!