Monday, April 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Justin!


Happy Birthday to my husband, and Maxwell's and our new baby's father! We love him so much. He works so hard to take care of us and we cannot thank him enough. He is nearly done with his Masters and I am so proud of all he has accomplished! Number 1 in his graduating class, he is also number 1 to us.
Justin is not my everything, (It took me about 3 years to stop expecting him to be) but I like him a lot better that way, (makes life so much easier)... and I know he finds me a lot more tolerable not expecting me to make him happy all of the time too. My supply comes from Christ( he is my perfect everything), everything Justin gives me is overflow; blessings abundant. We've taken quite a rollercoaster-ride together over the past (almost)8 years, I am amazed that while he's as flawed as the next person, I can still honestly say that he's turned out to be my favorite person in the world; something only God could have known or foreseen.
So Happy Birthday and many more, to a wonderful husband, father, and friend. I look foward to growing old with you. I love you Just.

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Happy Birthday Justin! Hope you had a fantastic day!

Zoe Family

Danielle said...

What a sweet way to tell your husband "Happy Birthday!" I always like to tell my husband he's my favorite person too.

Sara said...

Definitely wishing you a happy happy birthday, Justin!! Hope you have a fantastic day!