Tuesday, November 07, 2006

oh yeah! a fattys update!


Alright so I am not going to lose 18 lbs. by thanksgiving...it was a bit much for me to hope for.
So my cousin (also working to lose the baby weight) had a goal of losing 10 lbs. by December 10 and I am shooting for 15 by Thanksgiving.
I have lost 8 lbs. since I started three weeks ago. I am pretty proud of myself so far, I lost 4 the first week, 3 the second and 1 last week. They say it gets harder as you get closer to the goal. I am proud to say I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight but let me tell you...my body not so much the same even more different than from my first pregnancy. Ah well such is life
. I will never wear a bikini again...okay so I never wore one to begin with since I have swam competitively since like 5th grade and have always worn competitive suits but I am not big on the bikini thing anyway...a little too much nakedness for me. Anyway thanks for all the encouragement...and telling me I look skinny...you know who you are. I appreciate it, even though I know my face will always be as round as a basketball! :)

ps- what is up with my hair? I have got to do something about that!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay, good for you! And your hair is cute!

Ashleigh said...

Congrats, Anne! That's wonderful! I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Anne

Your are so beautiful.
You have always been so beautiful. And it's not just exterior. Your spirit of joy and giving have always given off a beauty that certainly leaves an impression on many. I love you.

Aunt Sue

Zoe said...

Go Anne! Hey, Round Faced People Unite!

Anonymous said...

Hey 8lbs is great!!! You should be proud.

I am part of the round faces club too. So I know how you feel. Although I have been told that a round face makes one look younger especially as we age. ;)

Sara said...

I just have to say that Evan is the cutest, sweetest baby. I'm so glad we got to hang out this week - it was so uplifting and LONG overdue! Thank you for bringing Evan! Any time you need non-family babysitters, PLEASE let me and Kevin know. We need the practice. :)

Have a great weekend, and I'll see you when my job craziness ends - right before Christmas??