Monday, November 20, 2006

recommendation monday: Mrs. Meyers

Who knew cleaning could be so much fun? With Mrs. Meyers cleaning products it can be! While this product is hard to find sometimes (our Target stopped selling it!) it is well worth the searh. I can only say I have used the dishwasher soap and hand soap, but I love them both! My personal favorite scent is Lemon Verbena, but I know they all smell good! It just makes household duties a little more fun when the products you are using smell sooooo good !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this brand, but they sound great! I'll keep a eye out for them. If your Target stopped selling them, I wonder if that's Target-wide?

Ashleigh said...

I've never heard of it before either. But cleaning products that actual smell good are such a tempting buy!

Anonymous said...

I am a sucker for yummy cleaning products. HEE HEE.

Anonymous said...

I know that Whole Foods here in Madison sells that line. We bought the lavendar handsoap a few years back to take with us on vacation to northern Wisconsin, and now that scent reminds me of that annual trip. We've beend buying it ever since. Lovely! I'll have to try the other products.