Monday, June 25, 2007

recommendation monday : bitten.

Having two small boys makes it a lot harder for me to shop like I used to...makes my husband much happier, but I may have (and still slightly do) had a shopping addiction. I have to admit in the past I did get a little carried away at times but now that we have more expenses and not to mention children I have had to curb spending on clothing. But, when I get the chance to get to some shops alone (once every few months) I am glad to find I have not fallen into the "Mom jeans" catergory and am still on the up and up. :)
About a month ago I discovered a new line coming out, only in Steve and Barrys stores that I knew I would have to check out. "Bitten" is Sarah Jessica Parker's (my most favourite actress and fellow mother) new line and get this, nothing cost over $20! You read right nothing over $20. Unfortunately, I have not made it out to see it yet, but I did preview it online and cannot wait to check it out for myself. I have already got my eye on a couple of pieces.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard from a few people that she has great clothes! I haven't made out there yet either but I should. you can't pass up cheap, cute clothes!!!!

Trisha

Bethany said...

I saw her on Oprah. We have a place here that sells the Bitten line...I want to go check it out. I love H&M too.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I will have to check out the web site. I saw her on the Today show and the clothes looked really cute.
Cute vacation pictures.