Sunday, August 08, 2010

4.

today you are 4.
{taken 8.7.2010}

I bought some diet coke in glass bottles to celebrate. You were thriled.


evan5

I remember when you were born, all the doctors and nurses proclaimed how big you were. You are still the smallest babe I've had,weighing at 8lb. 8oz at birth. Your Daddy and I laiughed because you were so small to us, compared to Maxwell.
ev. 9.2007
We moved to Kentucky when you were just four months. It seems the crazy move we made from moving rubbed off on you as you are a very adventurous child.
Evan turns 1 008

{Your first Birthday} You have a tender side, you like to snuggle with either Dad or I when you are worn. You have an award winning smile and big brown eyes to melt anyones heart. You can be such a handful at times but I wouldn't trade all the hard times with you for anything.
my Ev. 6.28.2010

{July 2010} You are a sweet boy, and today you are four years old. We cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for you as you grow and our prayer is that your heart desires and longs for our Savior.

We love you Evan John.

xoxo

Mommy



July 2010.

2 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Happy Birthday Evan. He is such a cute boy. Hope he had a wonderful day.

Danielle said...

Aw, so sweet. Love your b-day tributes. Happy birthday Evan! Wow, four years!