Friday, January 27, 2006

1st appointment

We had our first pre-natal Dr. appointment yesterday. It was exciting, because our Doctor was excited to be delivering our second child! The first good news was when I stepped on the scale, and I weighed less than when I was first pregnant with Maxwell! YES! I can lose that post-pregnancy weight after all! But the best was when we heard our baby's heartbeat. I am just over 11 weeks (the clothes are getting tighter, you tend to get bigger faster the second time around) and all systems are go! Of course tears flooded my eyes when the nurse found the heartbeat. It is truly an amazing thing. We are looking forward to the next 61/2 months to meet our second baby!

1 comment:

Jane said...

so sweet...........tears flooding our eyes too.
~grandma jane for all