Friday, January 20, 2006

Pregnancy moods.

Any woman who has been or is pregnant can understand my plight. The many faces of pregnancy. Laughing one minute, crying the next. Mad one second, wondering what I was angry about the next. I cannot help but wonder what Max thinks of his Mother acting like this. And thank goodness for a understanding husband who is probably the most patient man I know. But it is all worth it. Feeling your growing baby inside your belly. Even if it means over 36 hours of labor again, it is worth it. Having a baby for the first time is something that you cannot understand until you have him or her. It is an amazing experience, and a HUGE adjustment. This time we will be dealing with a toddler and a newborn. I am curious to see how it all pans out.
I have said it before, and I will say it again. I am so thankful to have Christ. In the first few weeks of Maxwell's life, I do not know what I would have done if I did not have Christ to cry out to. He could fully understand my thoughts and complaints. He gave me strength. He gave Justin strength. And we made it. And we will again.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Eck! Being pregnant seems so scary, but everyone lives through it. Not having any children myself, I can't relate as yet. But like you said, the Lord's given you strength before and He'll do it again!