Monday, January 15, 2007

Book Meme

I was tagged by Ashleigh for this book meme. As Bethany and then Ashleigh explained, it’s kind of like an online game of tag. One person posts questions and answers them, they then “tag” the next person who is “it.” Here’s what you’re supposed to do:
1) Grab the book closest to you.
2) Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence.
3) Post the text of the following 3 sentences.
4) Name the author and book title.
5) Tag three people to do the same.

Mine is:

"She tiptoed forward and leaned beside Thomas. They could see that the door was open. An indistinct murmur of voices came from within."

from: Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry (which I began just before we moved but forgot about and was in my nightstand basket, now I am intrigued!)
I tag Beth, Nicole, and Sara.

No comments: