Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Funny(at least to me)



This morning while the boys were jammin' to Justins new My Morning Jacket concert DVD I was getting some cleaning done. I have been keeping my floor cleaning supplies in the garage as it is just off the kitchen. So here I am sweeping away and I am thinking to myself; "something does not feel right here." I look at the broom and it is completely flat in the middle! Flashbacks of putting the broom away in the garage yesterday and hearing the broom fall after back in the kitchen and telling myself I would get to it later pop into my head, and I realize Justin must have run it over when he came home last night. Not only does the thing feel funny it definately had me laughing pretty hard this morning.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

That's funny. Had me giggling! :-)

Anonymous said...

hehehe!! funny!

Bethany said...

Wow that is pretty flat. Funny