Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vacay pics.

First stop: The Tantillos in Chicago. Splash Park fun, good eats, sparklers, and a little sickness for Justin (never smoking a cigar again!). Good times overall though. Ev.



Maxo.

Miles and Evan.

Miles.

The 6th- 8th was spent in northern Wisconsin with the Swanson/ Thomesen families.

Great Grandpa ( who just turned 93!) and Evan.


Justin had to go back to work during the week and so we spent time at my parents, Justins parents and with friends.



Max sliding.


Evan loves Starbucks...just like his Mama.
The weekend of the 12-14th was spent mostly in the car, but also in Minnesota at my cousin Joshies wedding. see pics here.

After the wedding on the road home.

Dvd player = bliss.


Evan was such a trooper.
We were about 2 hours from home when we came across this traffic jam. We were SO glad to be going south and not north. It was about 15 miles long, people were out of their cars, sitting on roofs and not looking too happy.
It was a nice vacation with lots of family and friends. So good to see all of you we got a chance to see, and there was so much to do and not enough time to do it all. I hope to see those of you we missed next time. I was so glad to get to IKEA since the nearest one to us is in Chicago, replace the UW wine glass I broke a few months ago, plus I got to check out Sarah Jessica Parkers new line. It was all in all one great trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics!!! It was so great to see you, I need to get down there!!

Anonymous said...

Ha, I got a little sick the first time I smoked a cigar too! :) Looks like you had a great time!