2. the "beans and rice" budget. Simply put by my husband, "short term sacrfice, long term gain." We are going to try and save, save, save this year. This is going to be hard for me, I like to shop, I can often be impulsive, and thus we have like zero dollars saved. I have been extremely irresponsible with our money in the past, I have been selfish and worldy and I want to change that.
3. Listen better. Be a better friend.
4. Try to be more patient with my children.
5. Be more appreciative of my husband and all he does for us.
6. Take more photographs. Take better photographs.
7. Read through the Bible in one year.
8. Memorize 52 bible verses. My father-in-law has a great system he recieved from a friend, and I have decided it is time to branch out from the few verses I remember from childhood.