Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

What an amazing day, 75 degrees and beautiful.

I know I have my gift for Mum in here somewhere...

Happy Mothers Day !

Growing up, my three younger brothers collected their fair share of rocks through the years, and my Mom displayed their treasures on her window sill in the kitchen. Keeping the tradition going Maxwell has already collected 3 for me that I proudly display in my window sill. My third one was received today, on Mothers Day.
A very Happy Day to all my Mom friends, all the Moms in my family, my cousins; Sara, Nicole and Nessa, my mother-in-law, my Aunt Sue (who has always been my second mother) and especially my Mom; Cherie who has always been there for me and has been the most amazing Mother to my three brothers and I .
Love to you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Wow, Maxwell's hair is really darkening!

Anonymous said...

Maxwell and Evan are getting so grown up it's hard to believe...love and miss you all so much.
Loved the rock story..bought back so many good memories..but alas the collection has been removed from the window sill because of the addition. It will find a place of honor in our new kitchen:)
Love you, mom

Zoe said...

Happy Mother's day! I love the rock story! Paul loves rocks...we also have quite the collection! Boys!

Bethany said...

Happy Moms day to you too. Hope you had a great day.