Monday, May 02, 2011

blessed at 34 weeks

Last Saturday I was very blessed by the women of our church body. I'm so thankful for such an amzing group of women that are so kind, caring, and fun. All so different from one another, I truly love them all. This ADORABLE decor was done by my friend Rebekah, {who gave it to me after the shower and I am trying to think of something fun to do with it...so I am taking suggestions} along with a wonderful brunch prepared by several ladies. It was a great morning. :)
Y'all. I'm seriously the size of a blimp. I know I was my biggest with Max but BOY do I feel like an oompa loompa walking around. 35 weeks this week...{this picture is from 34 weeks} and I'm fearing another 10 lb. babe. I'll take anything under that, as Liam was 9lbs. 9oz.
Lord willing,this baby will come this month. It is still hard to believe this is our forth {4th!} baby. Time truly does fly by as they say.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

This month? Already? Wow! Glad you had a nice shower!

Bethany said...

YAy! Not much longer. So exciting. You look great! Adorable.

Anonymous said...

I think you look wonderful!

Amy said...

I missed these pics. You look beautiful!