Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Surrender All

my absolute favorite worship song


I surrender all
to the promises you made
and I will give it all
to the maker of the day

No one knows your heart
and no one knows your fears
when no one solves the mysteries
or even wipes away the tears

can you hear the sound of laughter
from the other side of life?
there are days when I feel like a stranger sometimes
tell me, are there any other fools like me?

this reliance on another world
has a great effect on this world
this conscience of another world
has a great effect ongrace recollection

he doesn't love us 'cause of who we are
he only loves us 'cause of who he is

we all were children once
so will we return
so let those days return
let us all return
~lyrics by Newsboys~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song too!

Shawn said...

That's a cool song. I like that one as well.