Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Uh-oh!


After our morning shower, I was cleaning out our closet, getting the maternity clothes hung, and putting the summer t-shirts away until the next summer, I feel a little hand on my leg followed by an "uh-oh".
I look down and there stands Maxwell covered from head to toe in lotion. We are usually really good about keeping those sort of things out of reach for Max, but he found this one in the bottom of a basket while I am sorting things while cleaning out our room. I look over to where the crime occurred and there is lotion all over the floor, his puppy, everything! I pick him up and put him in the tub, cleaning him off. When all was said and done, we had a onesie in the garbage and a very nice lavender scented boy!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Maybe you'll have a little girl and then in 2 years, you'll have stories of lipstick and eye shadow...! Or bangs being unevenly cut...!

Thanks for such a great evening - I just LOVE Barriques!