Thursday, February 02, 2006

I've Been Tagged...


Tagged...
I've been "tagged" by Danielle to answer the following questions:

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
Lifeguard/swim teacher
waitress
Barista
autistic therapist

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
Crash
Singin' In The Rain
In America
Waiting for Guffman

Four Places I Have Lived:
Deerfield, Illinois
Chicago, Illinois
Kirksville, Missouri
Madison :) most current

TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Grey's Anatomy
the Amazing Race
Cosby show re-runs
I don't watch that much TV

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
Door County, Wisconsin...so fabulous...relaxing on the beach.
Dallas, Texas
Colorado
Canada

Four Websites I Visit weekly:
www.anthropoligie.com
www.target.com
www.desiringgod.org
www.google.com

Four of My Favorite Foods:
(not entirely accurate, because of the pregnancy thing!)
Uncrustables (aka-peanut butter and jelly)
Macaroni and Cheese
Chinese
Mediterranean

Four Singers I Can't Live Without:
Jars of Clay
John Legend
Coldplay
Lauryn Hill

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
at home (where I currently am, but I love being home)
a beach with warm sand, and cool water
Europe
with all my extended family

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
Sara
Sara
Jane
Nicole

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Anne,

I am so glad you said Jars of Clay! I recently started using Yahoo Music Unlimited at work to listen to music while I work, and was trying to think of albums I'd want to listen to. I got all the Michael W. Smith albums, was disappointed that they didn't have any of the Mercy Me albums, and was stuck wondering what else to listen to. Thanks for the help!

Jane said...

Patrick,
You should try THIRD DAY too!
[jared's favorite]
~mrs swanson