Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Marc!


Marc, the fabulous and wonderful husband to my best friend Nicole turns 26 today! I never have met anyone whose love for music is equal in comparision to my husbands' love for music. A die hard Cubs fan, he has the most faith in his Cubbies of anyone I know. Marc and Nicole are expecting their first child, Miles this Septmeber and Marc can not wait any longer! You would think he was the pregnant one! Seriously though, he is going to be an amazing Father as he is an amazing Husband and friend. We love you Marc. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I think my husband would get along great with these guys. He too is a musician and a die hard cubs fan as well as Bulls :-)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»