Thursday, July 27, 2006

I dreamt a dream...



Pray for my cousin Vanessa...she has been in labor for over 20 hours now and is finally fully dilated and pushing but throwing up while doing so! Hurry up Samantha...we cannot wait to meet you!

Ok now for my dream last night...(sorry for all the errors...typed really fast so I would not forget)

So I was in town for whatever reason visiting my cousins, when Vanessa and Wally called us to tell us they were going to the hopital. Nicole told me to go and that she would meet me there later after she ran some errands or something. So I get to the hospital and soon after I arrive Vanessa and Wally show up.Vanessa is heaving and hoeing (spelling?) and Wally is carrying a newborn. In they waltz and I follow them to their room when Wally hands me this baby boy (turns out to be a friends baby they were babysitting for when Nessa started labor) and he like throws the baby at me and I nearly drop him...and in typical Wally fashion he says something sarcastic like...."you sure you know what your doing?" I tell him to be quiet and start pacing the hall with this baby. There is another family in the hall a grandma, an aunt, and a 7 year old girl waiting for their relative to give birth. I am being entertained by the 7 year old when a crowd of like 20 people rush in. One guy is like barking out orders to these people and it is like mass chaos. In they go into this room with double doors and they are all running around with video cameras and costumes. One girl stops because she recognizes me and I vaguely remember her but I ask her what is going on. She replies that they are here to make a birth video. All of the sudden she is being called by someone, and the leader of this troop whips open the door to the room Nessa is in and about half the people rush in to survey the room and they are talking about where to set up their cameras and complaining that this room is not a good set up. Meanwhile the "actors" are in the hall stretching, they have legwarmers on, and they are chatting about different things. I tune into this girl who says, " Man, I have so much to do today and to run errands....too bad this place is such a bad set-up this Wal-Mart is the biggest one I have ever been in but the birthing suite set up is really disappointing..." (apparently Wal-Mart now has birthing centers). So eventually all these people cram into Vanessas room and perform some sort of show and it also involves Nessa's birth. Next thing I know they are all charging out of the room and gone. I head in and there are Nicole, Aunt Sue and my Mom...I missed their entrance somehow...and Vanessa is currently out of the room. Nicole and I start talking about our cameras and Sue and Mom are playing with an I-pod. Soon Vanessa waltzes in, wearing a long pale orange gorgeous nightgown and looking better than ever. She comes to the bed Nicole and I are currently sitting on and puts down colored pencils and a coloring book and begins to color.

Then she looks up at Nic and I and lovingly says..."She is just gorgeous...just gorgeous."

That's it. I then awoke to Maxwell wanting to get out of his crib. I wanted more! I may just be going insane...


But I will have you know I HATE Wal-Mart...I am a Target girl through and through. So I will be birthing at the Target Birth Center if you want to send flowers ! :)

5 comments:

Bethany said...

That was hilarious!!! Oh you are getting close...weird dreams come near the end. HEE HEE.

PS I am a Target Gal too.

Anonymous said...

Weird but funny!

Tara said...

Haha! These pregnancy dreams are crazy... I remember having one when I was pregnant with my son and after giving birth they said here's your son and he was thirteen. In my dream I was crying... but I wanted a baby, not a thirteen year old... haha it was the strangest dream!

Just got back from Target! Gotta love that place!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»