Tuesday, July 25, 2006

ode to the tide-to-go pen


For all you non-believers out there, those who have shunned the idea that a stain pen would rid your possessions of stains I give you the Tide-to-go Pen. I admit I had my doubts, but after I received a coupon in the mail for a significant discount I decided to give them a try. Being pregnant I tend to spill on myself.... well pretty much everything there is food around. Thus the need for a stain remover. The first time I used it I was skeptical. Push on the tip to let out the detergent and rub it out...I mean come on. But it worked!!! Really worked! The key is to get to the stain A.S.A.P., you cannot let it sit all day and then try it I doubt that will work. That is the beauty of the pen...it is easily transportable. It is good to go! Throw it in your purse, diaper bag, car, even your pocket if you so desire so then at the drop of a hat you have your instant stain remover handy! Don't doubt the pen! My cousin mocked me SOOOO bad when I gave it to her after she spilled coffee on her white t-shirt, I told her to just try it and she was amazed by the power of the pen. But don't take my word for it, you will have to try it for yourself.

7 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I've been wanting to try this ...

Anonymous said...

I tried a friend's and it did work! Josh used it the other day and now wants me to get one!

Anonymous said...

I totally used this on my wedding day!! Right before our pictures, my bridesmaids were "tiding" my dress!
Love it!

Bethany said...

I have one of these in my purse too. I am the one that uses it the most. I get way more stains then my little boys ever do. It is actually a joke in my family. They just expect me to walk around with bloops on me. I am the worst when I am pregnant. I don't know if it is I am more clumsy or just more noticable because it has hit every little bump on its way down. HEE HEE. Baby wipes are amazing too at removing stains on the go.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»