Ever since Justin heard about the swine flu, let's just say he's been a little obsessed over it. He won't stop talking about it, and at this point it has gotten pretty humorous to me.
THE GUY IS WHACK. So without further ado here is:
Justin's swine flu survival guide
1. Sanitize/wash your hands every half hour
2. If you can, DO NOT leave your house.
3. If you leave your house, don't touch anything in public!
4. Always carry sanitizer with you...you never know when someone will sneeze on you.
5.Stay away from gyms because nobody cleans off their machine and you will FOR SURE catch it there!
6.If you touch something in public make sure you sanitize right away.
7. Purchase an outdoor shower so that when you come to your home you can clean off before entering it so that your home is a "safe haven"
8. If you have a sore throat...see your doctor RIGHT away. It's swine flu FOR SURE.
9. If you are not panicing...you should be.
10. The paper masks are useless...might as well go ahead and purchase the haz-mat suit.
Justin also keeps saying that if he happens to die from the swine flu that I should not worry or cry about his death.
Lord help me.