Monday, May 08, 2006

pancake obsession


I cannot get enough pancakes. For the last three weeks Maxwell and I have had pancakes every morning for breakfast. Sometimes he will reject the pankcake, so I give him cereal, but every morning my belly gets a nice filling of pancakes, and usually by lunch I am still full so I have fruit or yogurt for lunch. Yummy spring foods. I have tried a few different brands and kinds of pankcakes and the Krustaz Wheat and Honey pancake mix takes the cake. So tasty! The best thing is you can try different combinations with pancakes, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, choclate chips, or just plain. I am not sure when this obsession will end, but I am loving it in the meantime!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Hmmm, wheat and honey sounds good, I'll have to look for that mix! Hey, the header looks good! Do you like it?

Julia said...

well, I was an ice cream baby, so yours will be a pancake baby! yay!

Bethany said...

My Daddy always makes buckwheat pancakes. They are actually pretty good...they just stay with you all day.

Since you have a little boy you might want to go to Williams Sonoma and check out their dinosaur pankcake molds. My boys are crazy about their Dinosaur pancakes. Fun way to start their day.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»