Monday, June 26, 2006

the chocolate incident...

I was just telling my mother-in-law yesterday how I think Max
is especially messy because he secretly knows how obsessed his mother
is about a clean house...











Tonight I was doing some laundry, Justin was in
our room talking on the phone and Max was in
the kitchen clattering some pots and pans. Then it
was quiet...too quiet.
So in I went and stumbled upon Max finger painting on the floor.
Earlier I made the mistake of treating Max to chocolate
milk, and later he got the empty bottle out of the trash (which he had
duly noted I put there)and spread it everywhere.
I could not help but laugh, but I told him what he
had done was very naughty...between chuckles.
This is just his art creation he added to the floor.


















the damage to the clothes (pre-wash)...we stripped him
quickly and into the tub he went...he had it in his hair, arms,
legs, EVERYWHERE.

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Anne, I couldn't help but smile when I read how you "told him what he had done was very naughty...between chuckles." Recently Olivia did something that was wrong, but so funny. I had to try really hard not to laugh at it as I was correcting her. I think I cracked a smile though and that's all the encouragment she needed to do it again!

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bethany said...

So cute. Sounds like something my boys would do. I am so bad about laughing while telling them they are naughty.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»