Thursday, June 22, 2006

loofah man.



Today in the shower, I noticed once again that my body wash was moved out of my basket of shower stuff and on a shower shelf...where Justin's soap should have been. I looked around...no soap.
Upon the exit of my shower I had to ask.

"Have you been using my body wash and loofah?"
"Yeah, I am out of soap."
"You should tell me so I know to get you more when I am at Target."
" I like the body wash, I think I want to start using it."
" Would you use a loofah?"
"Yeah...I mean...should I ? But I want like Old Spice wash or something like that."
"Well sure. I think it is fine."

So there it is. My husband loves the loofah. But rest assured, he will use the manly body wash.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute story! When Josh’s soap runs out he uses the soap from the sink.

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bethany said...

That is FUNNY!! My husband always uses my nice shampoo and cond. I haven't noticed the body scrub yet...

I saw a commercial for mens body scrub the other day. Can't remember the brand though.

Sara said...

We have the same problem, but with shampoo. I buy the super-nice, expensive kind because I'm really picky, but the s.o. doesn't care what kind he uses. So, unless I buy him the cheap-o shampoo, he'll just use mine because it's there. He doesn't understand why I get annoyed. But it's like, if you don't care what kind of chocolate you eat, why would you eat the super-expensive kind?! Just stick to Hershey's! Oh well, it's one of those up-hill battles, I suppose!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»