Tuesday, June 13, 2006

woe is me

A little complaining to start off the week...
Today was absolutely miserable. I picked up the worst cold like thing, stuffy/leaking nose, a throbbing head, and the worst sore throat. But the worst part about being sick is the guilt. I did not get out of bed until 4:30 this afternoon after sleeping most of the day. I have not been sick since Maxwell has been born, and I felt awful neglecting him all day. Justin was home but he was not feeling well either, so Maxwell's day consisted of videos and a lot of entertaining himself. I feel a little better tonight, I changed our sheets and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. Hopefully tommorow will be better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better today! Get well soon!

Ashleigh said...

Anne, so sorry to hear you had such a miserable day. Hope you're feeling better.

Kids are so resilient. In the first few weeks after Ava was born Olivia spent many days watching more videos than normal and having to entertain herself. Those times come, and as long as they aren't the norm, you shouldn't feel guilty. He'll be just fine, and as Cherie said, he may have enjoyed the down time. :-)

Zoanna said...

Sorry about your sickness. Hope today's better.

Hey, I tried to leave a comment on your other blog (under the watercolor pics) but blogger says it's restricted to team members. Just wanted to say I love the pictures and the VIEW of the water. Where on earth is this breathtaking place?