Monday, May 03, 2010

No, we didn't just consume food while in AZ but...

we did also go here:

IN-N-OUT we have arrived . 4.22.2010

Our friend Chad, who has a plethora of useless knowledge in his brain, had read a book about In-In-Out and gave us an education while we were there, and the inside info. on fancy ordering.

bugers. mmm... 4.22.2010

I'm pretty sure they do not hire anyone over 30, but all the youngins we encountered were so sweet. :)

busy In-N-Out workers. 4.22.10

So yeah, we went not once but THREE times while we were there! And I'm actually not a big meat eater, but I'm pretty sure the burger got better every time.

In-N-Out wrap 4.22.2010

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I ate at In-n-Out Burger when I was in CA and LOVED it!

Anonymous said...

Oh dand I just go so jealous!!! In-n-Out is the pinnacle of the burger world. Just be gladyou didn't take me on the trip because we would have eaten there for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner :)

Megan said...

i have a LOT of CA friends that think in n out is like burger church.

Megan O. said...

Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving a comment! I've been reading back through some of your posts and you crack me up! Your boys are really cute!!