Saturday, December 16, 2006

Afro


The above picture...could be me...yes I got a perm, but there is no way anybody is seeing my face underneath that perm! It looks HORRID. I have had a perm just after Justin and I were first married and it looked great, I loved it. This time, not so much.
I got my salon day rescheduled for today so I was excited to head out the house. As things tend to go for me, it was not a good experience. I am really bummed because I paid $100. for it and it looks really bad, not to mention during the washing out of the solution they use to keep the curl the girl who was doing my hair got my whole back and butt wet! It is not that I did not like the stylist, she was ok, but she was not overly friendly, didn't seem to love (or even like) her job, and did not care that I left the place soaking wet! I just was a little upset because I paid so much to get my hair done at a supposed great salon and it looks horrible. It looks like a have a fro except in the front my hair did not really curl and so the front part of my hair is straight..I pretty much look ridiculous.
I am calling the salon tommorow. I do not know what to expect but something must be done about that hair dah-ling.
Justin laughed , I guess I can laugh about it too...as long as that mane gets tamed. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne, so sorry to hear it was such a bad experience and that the result isn't something you like. Yes, I'd definitely call the salon and see if they can fix it or give you some sort of refund. Something.

- Ashleigh

sunnyday eggs said...

Fro Fro Swanson,

Quite tryin' to look black.

Yo Brown Friend,

CK

Anonymous said...

I was posted a comment too soon on your previous post before reading this one! Aw, that's too bad. I love my hair permed, it takes it so well. Do you think pregnancy changed your hair? I've heard that happens, or was it the stylist's problem? I never like my perm right off, it has to relax. I might give it a week before another major change, but if you hate it, definitely call the salon and tell them you had one before and it didn't look like this.

Did you try using a diffuser (sp?) with your hair dryer? That might help the part around your face curl up. Also I love mouse (or I think they call it styling foam) from Paul Mitchel which smells like coconut and works great with permed hair. Just some thoughts for damage control.

I'm thinking about getting mine permed after that babies because it's so much easier. Hmm, I hope my hair will still take one!

Bethany said...

Awww bummer. Maybe it will relax some...but regardless. For you to leave a nice salon all wet is unacceptable. I would call them about that...in my opinion if they have good customer service they would comp your services that day for that horrible mistake. And if it doesn't relax they should fix it. The salon I go to guarantees their work. That is such a bummer still. So much for relaxing. Hope it gets better.