Wednesday, December 27, 2006

until next year...





Signing off...until 2007...and our internet gets hooked up!
This year has absolutely FLOWN by. The birth of Evan in August by far our best day of 2006.
Maxwell turning two and into quite the toddler has been amazing too. We are really excited to see where God takes us over these next years, the good things, the challanges, the bad things, all of it.
The first few weeks of January we will be settling into our new home (wow, we have a house!) and getting to know the lay of the land. I hope we can get comfortable somewhat quickly, and find a good home church. It is going to be crazy I know but I am ready for it! I cannot believe it is 2007!

A very Happy New Year to you all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on the move and getting settled in. I'll pray that you meet great friends and most importantly find a wonderful chuch...I guess the great friends will follow :-) Have a safe 2007 and I'll talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and happy moving! Enjoy the adventure.

Anonymous said...

I miss you already!!!! We will have to make plans to come and visit. Don't worry, you'll one of the 1st to know if we're preggers! Can't wait to hear all of your great moving stories! I pray it goes smoothly!
Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

oops i clicked too soon! anonymous is from me! in case you didn't know.:)

Ashleigh said...

Anne, just got your Christmas card. Love the colors and design. I put it on our fridge! Will be praying for you guys during the move and adjustment.

Sara said...

It really hit me today as I was driving back from the Greenway Starbucks that...YOU'RE NOT IN MADISON ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! What am I going to do without you?!?

Perhaps we'll have to make a little road trip down in a few weeks. :)

Call when you need a break from unpacking!

Bethany said...

Missing you in blog world. Can't wait until you are settled and back on. Hugs