Tuesday, December 19, 2006

what a week

photo: courtesy of canstockphoto.com
Justin got his wisdom teeth out yesterday. I did today. Man, am I sore. We both look like chipmunks. I was really freaked out this morning about it after Justin came home with blood all over the front of his shirt yesterday and was tempted to cancel my appointment. I needed to get them out because they were comig down and shifting my other teeth. It was not all that bad but I am so sore and sick of tasting blood. EW!



Next week is the big move, we are tying up loose ends here and getting things prepared for our arrival next Friday. This week we need to gather and pack up all we do not need, so I better get a move on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying as you guys prepare for THE BIG MOVE! Hope all goes well post-wisdom teeth. I got it done in college during my fall break. Just make sure you keep those "holes" clean! ;)

Ashleigh said...

Oh, I'll be praying for your too. I've never had my wisdom teeth out, but Ted did a year or so ago.

Anonymous said...

ok, so much for my said blogging break. Anyway, I'm so glad to hear about your fro being tamed. You probably look gorgeous! I can't believe that you have a small baby, got a fro and you and your husband just got your wisdom teeth out...just a few days before Christmas and a few days before moving across country. Daring!