Monday, December 18, 2006

all better

I got my perm fixed. Much better. Although I did get it layered a little and that cost me another $40. So that brings the grand total to $150. It makes me rather nauseous. I noticed as I was getting the shirt and sweater I was wearing on the day of the original permout of the dryer that they are ruined from the chemicals running down my back. Sigh.
Overall my hair looks pretty good but for all the drama that went with it, it was not worth it. Ah well such is life. Needless to say I am not going to do this again, costs too much and I guess my hair is too thick for this. Just going to go for a fun color next time. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good! I hate having bad hair. Sad, but it does put me in a bad mood. Did you got back to the same salon for the cut? If so, I'm surprised they charged you. The girl who permed your hair should have known your hair should have been layered before it was permed . . . even I know that! Jeesh!

Sorry about your ruined clothes! :(

Anonymous said...

So glad it's better! Can't wait to see the new do!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you were able to get it fixed.

-Ashleigh