Thursday, February 08, 2007

the boys room- wall one.


This wall is not much of a wall since it contains two closets. Decorating a boys room, or any room for that matter is difficult. Difficult for me, because I cannot make decisions, and I don't want to have regrets. I always do though anyway. I have to get over it and just be happy. One thing I did decide, (and am happy with) was to have a colorful room for them. Lots of (primary) fun boyish colors. Oh yeah, and don't make fun of my disproportionate letters, they were done by freehand!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the colors! You used some cool shades of color and it's really original and very fun! Excellent work! A+ for Anne today.

Anonymous said...

So cool! Wow, you've gotten so much done in one month!

Ashleigh said...

Absolutely love it Anne!!! So fun.

Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do in Olivia's room. Now that she has a toddler bed, her room has no theme. I think I'm going to decorate it with princesses. I asked one of my sisters to draw pictures of some of Olivia's favorite princesses to frame. So she's working on that.

Bethany said...

So cute. I love the bright cheery colors!!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.