Friday, April 06, 2007

Cousins...kinda sorta

Best buds, just like thier mothers. we were born a month apart, I in August and she in Septemeber, and we were inseperable! Now our boys share that same bond! They love each other! :)

" No more pictures!"

Evan & Samantha


We got home safe and sound last Saturday, I must say I am very proud of how well my boys did 7.5 hours in a car. This week started of gorgeous...in the 80's ( pics to come!) and then Weds. it got COLD! It is lingering around 40 and is supposed to stay that way through the weekend. It worked out for us though because both my boys got sick on Weds. Max is doing great today and Evan is almost out of the woods. I hope it gets warm again soon though!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was that way here. Didn't quite make it to 80, but close. Now it's COLD!!

Anonymous said...

She's right, it's crazy weather around here. I'm wondering if I need to cover my flowers that are getting ready to bloom? Anyway, glad to see you back safe and sound, cute pictures!

KT said...

It is amazing to see all three of the little ones. I remember last summer when all three of you were at your parents and all three of you were so big with babies. Now the babies are sooo big! I am glad you had a good time, it was good seeing you!

Ashleigh said...

Anne, you are amazing!!! I don't think I'd have the guts to drive that amount of time just me and my girls.

Also, cute pictures! Glad you had a good time. Hope Evan feels better soon.

Bethany said...

cuties. Glad you all had a great time. I know how you feel after returning from vacation and all being sick ourselves...so much harder to get back into the swing of things.

tara said...

those are great pics! Welcome Back!