Monday, April 30, 2007

Recommendation Monday.

I absolutely, positivley, love and think this is the most wonderfullest cartoon. I love Charlie and his little sister Lola. The animation is simply adorable and the stories, oh so cute. Max laughs and laughs at the episodes. Orginally put out by the BBC I happened upon them online once and ordered their first two volumes of DVD's and we LOVE them. I believe the Disney Channel airs episodes as well. Geared for ages 3-8 my two year old adores Charlie and Lola too.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh we love them too. They are on Playhouse Disney. Seth always asks why they don't show their mom and dad. HEE HEE. Love their accents.

Anonymous said...

We love Charlie and Lola. Gabe hasn't seen it in a while. When Camryn was born she received a baby doll that he actually liked (he was just 18 mths old) and I said, what is her name and he said "Charla" like the show. Awww.