Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happ Birthday Babe!


























Happy Birthday to a fabulous husband and Dad! After we married and I realized he is as flawed as anyone else, (what? I thought marriage was supposed to be all lovey all the time with just silly, meaningless fights.) I can still honestly still say that he's turned out to be my favorite person in the world; something only God could have known. God rocks! So I thank God for giving me Just to walk through life on this earth with.

Happy Birthday Justin! I love you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Happy Birthday Man of Anne's! We love you for loving Anne :-)

Zoanna said...

Cutie pies. Nice trib to your man.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dear son/brother!!
We love you,
Mom, Dad, Jared, Julia, Jordan, Joelle, Jaimee

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Justin!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Justin! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Justin! We miss you! What adorable boys.:) Love, Ed, Cherie and Pete