Monday, April 16, 2007

what in the world?

My husband.
We are getting ready to head out to run a few errands yesterday and he decides to do a quick shave job. Anyway, he comes down looking like this...

"Nobody will want to mess with me like this, will they?"
I doubt anybody really wanted to mess with him in the first place...but anyway. He was clean shaven this morning when he headed out the door today.
So this morning I go to upload some pictures from my camera and lo and behold these pictures are there...so I had to share. Yikesa!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hysterical.

Ashleigh said...

Very funny!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally laughing out loud SO funny!

Alec Wojciechowski said...

way to copy me, justin.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, way scary!!..........NOT!
~joelle, jaimee, mom

Anonymous said...

I think he's already been messed with ! -Father in law