Monday, April 30, 2007

a good gift.

I received the best package this week! My cousin Sara sent us a package with a note and colored page from her 2 year old son Paul, a Ziploc baggie filled with sand and seashells from the beach (where she lives), and a CD. On this CD was her testimony she gave to a women's retreat they had at their church. What an incredible gift! As Evan and I ran a few errands on Saturday afternoon I had a chance to listen to it. I cried. It was so simple but such a transformation that I knew about but it was different to hear her say it. Sara has been through a lot in her life and it was so amazing to hear her tell her story in her own words. I feel so blessed that she shared it with me. Thank you Sara.
Plus, I also have a little piece of paradise on my window sill now.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

cute what a great idea