Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Just!

Justin and his older brother Jared as sweet babes. Thanks to Justin's Mom for sending it today :)

Today my sweet husband turns 27.
While Justin and I are different in many ways, it makes us a better couple. I think we compliment each other well. It has been a challenge at times, but it has helped us to grow.
I'll never get over the discpline Justin has, especially for work. Justin works very hard, yet he does not bring work home with him. While he was still in school I was amazed at how much he studied...espcially when it was nice out. I was skipping class left and right. People really respect and look up to him, and that makes me proud.
Oh...that reminds me quick side story...
A few nights ago the boys and I went for a walk, Max was dying to skateboard (which means he pushes the skateboard down the street with one foot) and so we went for a short walk. As we are walking I see this guy from Tru-green (lawn guys) walking from house to house. I get home and Justin asks;
"Did you see that guy walking around?"
"Yeah, did he stop here?"
"Yeah, and I answered the door and he asked if my parents were home!"
I about died laughing.
Chad had the idea that if I would've been home it would have been hillarious if he would have had me go to the door.
I digress.
Just, I love you and thank you for all the things you do for me and our boys. Thank you for going in the crawl space, (he's spent some time repairing things down there lately) because I don't want to even look in the crawl space. The boys always look forward to your arrival home from work, as do I.
By the way, it was hillarious last night when you were opening a card and I said;
"ew spider!"
And you threw the card and screamed like a girl. (The spider was across the room on the wall.)
I love laughing with you!
This year marks ten years that we have been together. We sure have been through A LOT in the past decade, but the through it all, I wouldn't want to have done it with anyone else.
I love you.
Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Jane said...

Happy 27th Birthday Justin Robert!
The Tru-Green guy was roaming our neighborhood too and I told everyone to NOT even answer the door!!
Too funny and Too true about the spider! He's always been that way. I guess it's my fault, I'm exactly the same.
Happy Day down there in Kentucky!
We miss you,
~mom jane

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Happy Birthday Justin.
Anne that was such a cute tribute to your hubby. I hope he has a great day.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet post! Even though you don't know me Justin Happy Birthday!

Zoe said...

Ahhh! Happy Birthday Justin!

Busch family said...

The spider story made me laugh out loud. Thanks! :)